Bookkeeper (aka “Cloudkeeper”)
We are rapidly expanding and looking for a “Tech Savvy” Cloudkeeper to add to our team. Our passion is helping our clients achieve success through a combination of automation and expert advisory services. We love technology and are constantly looking for ways to improve the experience for our clients and team members. You will be a valued part of our team working on re-occurring monthly cloudkeeping clients, new client onboarding and cloudkeeping catch-up, app integration and assisting with payroll.
What you will benefit from:
- Working from your home office.
- Autonomy and control over your schedule.
- A brand-new laptop with dual monitors and a monitor stand of your choice.
- Voice within our company to implement ideas and values.
- Health and dental benefits
- Knowing you are making a big impact on the lives of our clients.
- Support from amazing teammates.
What is the role?
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Bookkeeping for our re-occurring monthly cloudkeeping clients using Quickbooks Online (QBO).
- Publishing receipts from Dext to QBO, posting journal entries, reconciling bank accounts.
- Assisting the team lead with new client onboarding, app integration and bookkeeping catch-up
- Preparing weekly/bi-weekly payroll using Wagepoint.
What you bring to our team:
- 5+ years of bookkeeping/cloudkeeping experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online and Wagepoint is an asset.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Confidence in your ability.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Tech Savvy.
Personality traits that you possess:
- Individuals who cultivate strong self-discipline in all aspects of their life.
- Thrives off achieving audacious goals.
- Accountability to get things done on time and done right.
- Deep passion for helping people.
- A team player.
- Dedication to constant and never-ending self-development through the process of goal setting, failure, learning, improvement, and trying again.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be asked to submit a one-way video application.
We are looking for somebody interested in joining our family long-term. We want to grow with somebody who shares our core values and is interested in becoming a key player in our team.
Please note that the work location can be anywhere! Our head office is based out of Vancouver, B.C.